Here are 5 things we are working on this month…
1. This month our landscape gardening team will be visiting all of our clients and cleaning up and storing decorative plant pots that will not make it through winter. We do this by emptying them all of soil and putting them in the shed.
2. We cannot wrap up the year and walk away, quite the opposite. Now is the time to replace summer bedding in borders with winter flowering plants, such as pansies, polyanthus, wallflowers and myositis.
3. For us veg growers it is time to harvest pumpkin and squash before the first frost and put cloches over late autumn lettuce seedlings, lift any marrows, pumpkins and squashes that will keep a bit longer off the ground with straw or upturned plastic flower pots, in order to keep them clean and reduce slug damage.
4. Now that the grass will grow less it is time to reduce the frequency of cutting and increase the height of the cut, ready for the cold snap.
5. For the ponds owners amongst us, it is time to put netting over to prevent leaves dropping or blowing into the water, also it is so
That’s our TOP FIVE Woking Gardening tips!
Of course, there are so many other things we are doing for our Woking garnering clients. For a free assessment of your garden upkeep why not call us today?